We continue to monitor the rapid developments regarding the COVID-19 outbreak, and we have created a resource page with webinars and a list of organizations that can provide information and assistance.
As we are facing rapid developments in the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, our organization is closely monitoring the situation and while our own team is adjusting to the situation, we are also here to support you in these special circumstances—please reach out to us with any issues you might be facing now and we will do what we can to help you or source the support you need from our network. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org and via the chat in the bottom right hand corner of this page.
This page includes resources to help you navigate this situation. We will keep it updated and we also invite you to sign up for our newsletters and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to receive our updates.
- March 30: COVID-19 Impacts on your subsidiaries in the USA- Part 1 (Presented in German)
- April 1: COVID-19 Tax Response. Presented by Rödl & Partner USA
- April 2: COVID-19 Legal Update for Businesses – Andrews Myers Attorneys at Law
- April 2: COVID-19 Impacts on your subsidiaries in the USA – Part 2 (Presented in German)
List of resources
- CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html
- US Department of Labor – https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/covid-19/
- US Department of Homeland Security – Guidance on Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce
- U.S. Small Business Administration – Disaster Assistance in Response to the Coronavirus – https://www.sba.gov/disaster-assistance/coronavirus-covid-19
Resources by State
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- 3/11/2020: Coronavirus (COVID-19): What Your Business Should Do Right Now by Baker Donelson
- 3/18/2020: To Provide Economic Injury Disaster Loans for Coronavirus Related Economic Disruptions by SBA (U.S. Small Business Administration)
- 3/19/2020: The resilient enterprise: leading through uncertainty and complexity by EY (Ernest & Young)
- 3/23/2020: Understanding the Families First Coronavirus Response Act Presented by Kilpatrick Townsend
- 3/24/2020: How to Calculate the New Types of Paid Leave under the FFCRA by Forest Firm
- 3/24/2020: Your Questions Answered: What Does the Families First Coronavirus Response Act Mean for Employers? Presented by Baker Donelson
- 3/25/2020: COVID-19 Tax Impact by Rödl & Partner USA
- 3/26/2020: How the “Families First Coronavirus Response Act” will impact your business. Presented by Miller & Martin