POSTPONED: Automotive Delegation to Mexico 2019
VenueMexico City, Guanajuato, Aguascalientes, Querétaro
Postponed to early 2020, details to follow.
Travel with us for a first-hand look into the automotive industry in Mexico!
With easy access to both the Atlantic and Pacific oceans, Mexico’s position as an automotive export hub has attracted German automakers Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz, and Audi among others to expand production activities in Mexico. Today, the opportunity for German companies to succeed in Mexico’s automotive market has never been more prevalent.
In collaboration with the Mexican German American Chamber of Commerce, we are excited to offer a business delegation trip to Mexico from September 1-6, to provide companies interested in entering or expanding their presence in Mexico’s automotive industry an exclusive chance to exchange views with the industry’s local experts and market players.
- Expert Roundtable with the German-Mexican Embassy, Mexican Association for the Automotive Industry (AMIA) and National
- Auto Parts Industry (INA)
- Exclusive tours (e.g. Volkswagen, Nissan, Daimler, Bosch, and more)
- Dinner and lunch meetings with local experts
The program fee includes:
- Hotel accommodation for 5 nights
- Food: breakfast and lunch (dinner reservations can be made for you but cost is not covered)
- Entrance fees and tours
- Transportation from city to city
The program fee does not include: airfare, airport transfers, B2B meetings, and sightseeing tours.