Delegation: The Future of Smart & Green Ports
VenueHamburg, Bremerhaven and Bremen
All spots on this trip have been filled.
The core of the program will connect German and American organizations, companies and institutions in the field of logistics/research/sustainability through targeted roadshow series in the US and delegation trips to Germany. The program establishes an exchange for best-practices focused on know-how transfer, technology development, best practices, case studies and much more.
Benefits of Joining the Delegation Trip:
- Establish transatlantic contacts to internationalize your organization and its stakeholders
- Benefit from the best-practice exchange between organizations in Germany and the US
- Learn and experience firsthand how Germany implements sustainable mobility strategies in logistics and sea transport
- Meet with your German "counterparts" in individual meetings tailored to your organization’s background
- Enjoy German hospitality and culture
The delegation trip will offer 15 select participants the opportunity to explore Germany during an intensive 5-day trip. Participants are responsible for their own air fare to and from Germany. Overnight stays, meals, cultural activities, entrance fees and transportation are part of the program agenda while in Germany and are covered by the program.