Delegation: Walkability as a Blueprint for Smart Cities & Work Environments
VenueFrankfurt, Göttingen, Dresden
All spots on this trip have been filled.
The core of the program will connect German and American organizations, companies, and institutions in the field of urban planning, pedestrian infrastructure, and sustainability through targeted roadshow series in the US and delegation trips to Germany. The program establishes an exchange for best-practices focused on know-how transfer, technology development, best practices, case studies and much more.
Benefits of joining the delegation trip:
- Establish transatlantic contacts to internationalize your organization and its stakeholders
- Benefit from the best-practice exchange between organizations in Germany and the US
- Learn and experience firsthand how German cities implement pedestrian mobility strategies to create a walkable and sustainable urban environment
- Meet with your German "counterparts" in meetings and site visits specifically arranged for our delegation
- Enjoy German hospitality and culture
The delegation trip will offer 15 select participants the opportunity to explore Germany during an intensive 5-day trip. Participants are responsible for their own air fare to and from Germany. Overnight stays, meals, cultural activities, entrance fees and transportation are part of the program agenda while in Germany and are covered by the program.
The delegation trip itinerary is currently under development, with the intention of tailoring it to the particular interests of the individuals participating in the trip.