Implement and Sustain your Improvement Cycles
Sign up to receive additional information about this training.
This event is in UTC-5 Eastern time.
Learn methods used in Bosch’s 240+ manufacturing plants worldwide to implement and sustain Improvement Cycles during this three learning modules class. Each module will be a two hour learning session, hosted by Bosch North America head trainer Kurt Horst.
The fee for this three day training is $199.00. To get more information, please click “register” to receive the payment link.
Module One: Leading a Structured Improvement Cycle
- Learn Bosch’s “System CIP” method for structured improvements
- Create KPI Trees and Value Stream Maps
- Identify the biggest problems to work on
- Speed improvement with A3 thinking
- Utilize your limited resources in the best way
- Back up your decisions with data
- Be prepared for your industry 4.0 transformation
Module Two: Value Stream Mapping
- Introduction to value stream planning, mapping, and design
- Find hidden waste in your material and information flow
- Make better decisions based on data
- Prioritize what is most important
- Learn how Value Stream Maps support the structured improvement cycle
Module Three: Stabilizing Improvements
- Learn Bosch’s “Point CIP” method to stabilize your improvements
- Stabilize new standards “cash the check” from your investment in them
- Understand the 5 elements of Point CIP
- Learn the importance of Leadership in Point CIP
- Usable tools and real world examples of Point CIP