Start.up! Germany Tour Munich
The costs for startups consist of hotel costs, the ticket price for the Bits & Pretzels, flight tickets and personal expenses.
Feel the pulse of the Bavarian startup ecosystem.
A selected group of brave, enthusiastic and like-minded entrepreneurs from all over the world will have the opportunity to explore some of Germany’s most promising hotspots for both startups and “old economy.” Bavaria is among the economically most successful regions in Europe with a GDP of $701bn. The Bavarian free state with its capital Munich is the second largest state of Germany with more than 13 million people. Here you can connect to peers and talents, understand what drives the Bavarian startup scene, get a grasp of current developments in the market and most importantly: match your startup with companies, partners and investors. For that, you will have the unique opportunity to attend the Bits & Pretzels – The founders festival.
- September 25: Welcome dinner and get-together
- September 26: Visit to Gate Garching and UnternehmerTUM
- September 27: IHK Networking Event and corporate visits
- September 28: Guided city tour: Learn some Bavarian
- September 29 – October 1: Bits & Pretzels
Target Group & Program Requirements
- Approx. 30 Startups from at least 15 different countries from the sectors: IoT and Healthcare
- Your startup is in the :market testing” phase: i.e. you must be beyond the seed stage; successful accomplishment of first investor rounds is beneficial.
- You have developed a scalable business model with an international approach and a clear focus on the German market / German customers.
Covered by the Program
The costs for startups consist of hotel costs, the ticket price for the Bits & Pretzels, flight tickets and personal expenses. CCI Munich and Upper Bavaria pays for all meals (lunch and dinner) until 9/27/2019, bus transfers until 9/28/2019 and the city tour on 9/28/2019. The Bits & Pretzels lunch is included in the ticket price. Breakfast is included in the hotel charges.