Start.up! Germany Tour North Rhine-Westphalia
VenueDusseldorf, Ruhr area, Cologne
Registration for this event has closed.
Feel the pulse of the German startup ecosystem.
A selected group of brave, enthusiastic and like-minded entrepreneurs from all over the world will have the opportunity to explore some of Germany’s most promising hotspots for both startups and “old economy”; connect to peers and talents; understand what drives the German startup scene; get a grasp of current developments in the market and most importantly: match your startup with companies, partners and investors.
- 5-day guided tour to startup hotspots in Germany’s industrial heartland North Rhine-Westphalia.
- Meet corporates and investors in the cities of Cologne, Dusseldorf and the Ruhr area.
- Meet with 300+ startups, 200+ corporates and 50+ top speakers at RuhrSummit in Bochum, one of Germany’s biggest startup events, offering Pitch Contests, Match-Makings and Pub Crawls.
- Opening “International Dusseldorf” with startups and corporates from all over the world / Organized B2B-Meetings at the Tech Meet-up WestVisions in Duisburg / Reverse Pitch with international known companies in Dortmund.
Target Group & Program Requirements
- We expect more than 40 international startups from at least 15 different countries from the sectors:
- Smart City
- Logistics & Mobility
- Your startup is in the “market testing” phase: i.e. you must be beyond the seed stage; successful accomplishment of first investor rounds is beneficial
- You have developed a scalable business model with an international approach and a clear focus on the German market / German customers
Covered by the Program
- The entire program management
- Transportation within Germany
- Admission to RuhrSummit
- Coordination of B2B meetings
Not Covered by the Program
- Transportation costs to Germany
- Catering & Accommodation
- Special hotel rates will be offered!