VAT recovery and royalty tax recovery
Date07/08/2020 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
GACC South Members and Non-Members: Free
Registration is required.
This event is in UTC-5 Eastern time.
Join this webinar for an update on worldwide VAT (Value Added Tax) refund information that could assist your company is substantial tax savings. This webinar is targeted at anyone doing business abroad and will cover travel expenses, trade shows, conferences, conventions, online sales, exports, and imports.
Additional topics covered include:
- How to Get your VAT Back When Doing Business Abroad
- List of Countries Accepting VAT Refund Claims and Applicable Expenses
- Specific Instructions and Helpful Hints for Traveling Employees
- Filing Deadlines for Value Added Tax Refund Claims
- VAT paid to Foreign Suppliers
- Compliance for E-Commerce Sellers
INSATAX is a VAT (Value Added Tax) Refund Specialists corporation that has been offering worldwide refund filing services in about 40 VAT countries for manufacturers, exporters, universities, government agencies, embassies, and consulates for more than 25 years.
Meet our Speakers
Vice President, INSATAX Corp.
Dieter is a European CPA and Legal Counsel.
Business Development Manager, INSATAX Corp.
Manpinder is a Asia Value Added Tax recovery specialist focusing on India, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan and other Asian countries.